Do you require simulation results for points, planes or regions in your solved model? The "Export Calculated Values" tool does just this.
How does the tool work?
- Click the Calculated Values button on the Export ribbon to launch the Value Export dialog
- Select the Data Type you would like to export
- For Points, you provide a file name for a .csv file containing a list of points. The results data for the points are output to a .csv file of the same name, but with values appended
- For Planes, select the plane orientation, location and the type of variable you would like to export
- The Domain option exports the data on all planes for the selected variable
By: Adelani Oyawoye, Product Developer