24 April, 2019
PCB Design & Manufacturing Live is the UK’s only dedicated exhibition for sourcing the electronic components and services needed to develop your Printed Circuit Board design and manufacturing processes.
When: Thursday 9th May 2019, 08:30 – 14:30
Where: The Silverstone Wing, Silverstone Circuit
Booth #: 84
How much: FREE to attend by pre-registration
There are so many things to consider when designing a PCB, from signal integrity to design for manufacture. Thermal management can often get forgotten about and left to the last minute.
Simulation is key to identifying and eliminating thermal issues early in the design process. Join us for our workshop to learn how thermal simulation can streamline your design process!
When: 9:30 AM – 10:10 AM (Thursday 9th May 2019)
Presentation: Why thermal simulation is a must for electronics design?
Presenter: Tom Gregory, Product Manager 6SigmaET, Future Facilities Ltd.
What you will learn:
1. How thermal simulation can help identify and resolve thermal issues in electronics
2. How to create thermal simulation from concept to final design
3. How heat transfers through a PCB
4. How to import PCB designs from your EDA software into a 6SigmaET thermal simulation
5. How to accurately model electronic components in a thermal simulation